Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, August 21, 2006

...no no no no this is all wrong...

no no no no this college thing just isn't working out for me...not anymore...i think i'm done...i can quit now right? go back to stl and work at the hd dealership? right? yea?

so today was the first day of classes...started off great...woke up somewhat early...went to my motorcycle...started it up...discovered the belt had snapped...or been cut...the jury is still out...so i had to drive to class...park rediclously far away...run to calc...show up 15 min late...get reamed by the hot teacher...math teachers aren't supposed to be hot...specially this one...total douche bag...skip off to spanish where we have an inclass composition about ourselves and our goals for the future...then to the bookstore to spend $500 on 5 necessary but not used books...then to microecon which was not quite as exciting as the first two classes of the day...but nonetheless lame...walk to my car where the bag in which i'm carrying my newly purchased books rips open spilling my books in the only puddle on campus...get to my car and as true in every truly emo sob story it begins to rain on the way home...which wouldn't be so bad except lets all remember the current state of my car...haven't eaten anything so i decide the perfect thing to eat would be chips and salsa which thanks to my roommate we have neither left...love that...then you throw in the whole paper cut/jammed toe/spilt soda on shirt/ran out of clean underwear/cd player won't work correctly/rains everytime i step outside factors and i can almost say this was a pretty horrible day... i blame school...i think i'll quit

thanks for letting me bitch...

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

I am sorry babe!! I hope it starts going better for you! If you want to come live with my in cincinnati, that is perfectly ok with me. We have a couch. :-D Love ya babe.

4:35 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

stu, you know the best way to brighten a persons day. you rock.

is is weird that I could hear your voice in my head narrating that whole thing (especially the theraputic part?)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Thats funny that you should say that Katie because the exact same thing happened to me as I read Stuart's comment.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

Katie, I would have to agree with you... I could see Stu standing there in my mind's eye tellin me to "buck up" if you will...

And you are also right in saying that Stu knows exactly how to cheer someone up...

Although I will say Stu, the most effective way to cheer someone up is to remind them of good happy times...not times where they woke up next to you...you should work on that...

8:44 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I love cheese?

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home