Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

An email from my supervisor....

Hey all,
Okay, so there are some things I have to tell all of you:
First: Wall Street Journals. Keep these for 2 days. After the third day, recycle them. The residents know they are supposed to get them, and if they don't come to pick them up, that's their problem.
Second: Kris, our AS for Dobbs/SWCH, wanted me to inform all of you that she's in the process of coming out as transgender. From now on, if you could refer to her as "he," that would be awesome. It'll take awhile to get used to it, but please do it. It's important to her...and it's who she is. Maybe I should say, "it's who he is." See? It'll take a bit.
We got a stamp pad now, so those of you who stamp your timesheet can use that now. Also, there's a mailbox for me in the back (in the plastic tray), so if you can put anything for me in there, that would be nice.
I think that's all I have for now! Have a good weekend!








I just thought this was hysterical, the way she worded it. Fantastically funny. Anywho, hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

hehehe. Very nicely put. :) I like how she even put a little example of changing the "she" to "he".

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever happened to the horrifically politically incorrect use of the word "shim"?

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home