Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

don't bake your dirty socks...don't leave your ketchup unattended....don't leave me with string and duct tape....

steph thats fuckin awesome...italy would be amazing... so i was originally thinking i would like to go to spain... maybe study there junior year? i mean how fucking awesome would that be? and how many oppourtunities would i have to do something as kickass as that? honestly? but i'm kinda sucking ass at spanish...not to mention that would require me to have some money saved up which would theoretically require me to get a job during the school year which has proved to be impossible in a smallass college town such as the fort...unless i want to of course be wiping people's asses...or jacking off horses...but i'm not a big fan of either of those things at this point in my life...not to mention i'd have to find some classes to not take here that would be easy to take there so that i wouldn't fuck up the whole 4-year-graduation-plan....i'm a little too broke and not so eager to be a super duper senior...so what do you all think? spain? how kickass would that be? it would also be a motivation to keep taking spanish classes...butcher through them....unless of course i fail the one i'm in now...which is not at all beyond the realm of possibilities...trust me...specially after the last essay i wrote where a golden alien stole a kid's shoes cause he was hungry...i don't even know so don't ask...its okay...you don't have to comment on this part of my post...the rest of it is a lot more entertaining anyway...lets all have a laugh at my insanity shall we? it shall pass the time i promise...

ps. now on to the reason behind the title...so i was shall we say a little upset on friday for whatever reason (ahem) boys are assholes (ahem) and decided to consume shall we say a fair amount of alcohol...and i decided that my feet were hot so i took my socks off...and i put them in my back pocket...well then everyone was making fun of me which was pissing me off to such an extent cause i saw absolutely nothing wrong with my socks in my back pocket...so i threw my socks into the oven...and told the nearest person that i was sick of being pissed off...and i was going to make sure someone else was pissed....that was my logic anyway...well i completely forgot about that...cause who actually remembers shit like that when your head is buried in your own dinner in a tall glass of porcelin....well it all snapped back into recollection this evening when i heard that my room mate was making cookies and was so confused cause they all smelled funny...well they WOULD smell funny if you mixed in a hint of baked dirty sock...apparently she didn't see the humor of the situation...specially when i told her next time to double check to make sure i hadn't thrown any other articles of my clothing into our appliances...but at least my socks are all kinds of crispy browned and crunchy now (pictured below)...
pss. thats really all i have to say...i hate this semester...it blows...my room mates are no fun..they all have their own boys and classes and bullshit...they do their own thing and never want to play...and it sucks...i think my advisor severely underestimated my capacity for academics...and i know that sounds extremely proud or egotistical or whatever but it kinda makes me mad...she said that the combination of the 4 classes i have right now would be too much to handle so i tried to plan everything so that i could concentrate on studying...well the classes are easy as pie (which in all reality is an unfair metaphor cause pie is damn hard to make)...and i have nothing to do...i can only bug my room mates so much...and i'm completely caught up with all my studying...and i have no job to speak of...and i have no boy to oogle over...and my fish, while charismatic, can only provide me with so much entertainment... its at times like this that i wish i had a job or a boy or a puppy or something to occupy my time...cause in all reality i end up cleaning, cooking, sleeping or blogging...and i'm sick of all of that....its pissing me off...anyway...hope you enjoy this... psss. so i was bored and sarah said to fill a condom with pudding...well i only have ketchup but so here it is...and i decided to hang it in the fireplace...real subtle place that no one looks directly at...we'll see how long it takes them to notice its there....anyone want to get in on a pool?
pssss. so each time i have another ps is another time i've edited this post i just feel that it isn't complete quite yet...for example i've decided that the insanity is going to, in this case at least, come in sets of 3, kinda like death...why not right? death of a person is like the same as death of reality or at least a person's grip on reality...so here goes nothing... i spider webbed my doorway... for no good reason cept that i was bored before and now entertained by the taping of hemp...not to mention the hushed conversations concerning my sanity (or my supposed affairs with their lameass boyfriends...i'm not sure) coming from my room mate's bedrooms...yea okay...i'm sorry but i think its hilarious...it makes me feel good and warm inside to confuse people who don't understand me when i'm acting "normal" not to mention when i branch into crazyness and start doing the completely irrational...i revel in their bemused looks....i'll see you in hell...

14 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

i've got some ideas...

12:57 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:01 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

DATELINE: FORT COLLINS, CO. SEPTEMBER, 2006

Our soldiers at the front lines are beginning to rain down Hell upon the enemy and early reports are looking good! Now, the real question is whether General Carolyn Jackson is planning to make this a swift, decisive victory that will drive the enemy to insanity in days or a knock-down-drag-out siege on their collective psyche. Only time will tell. Let's hope that if anything, it's entertaining for all of us back on the home front (or whereever you are)! This is Stu Condit, reporting for the Associated Splotch.

3:28 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I don't see any tshirts being made, carolyn. ;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

stu, thanks i appreciate that...

katie, shut up and don't be greedy you'll get a tshirt eventually...we might be 80 but you'll get it adn it will be all the more funny...

keegs, part of the intrigue of this operation was that it was done without inconviencing them at all...i firmly believe that my point is that they are getting pissed at me for the stupidest reasons...ie putting my socks in the oven, hanging a ketchup condom in the fireplace, and spiderwebbing my door...theres no purpose for me doing these things...i'm bored...but they get so mad at me...and so confused...and that is what entertains me the most...that and doing sweet dives through the hole of sanity...

3:33 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

your doorway acts like a dreamcatcher - except instead of catching bad dreams, it catches annoying people that aren't any fun and just want to get mad at you for no reason.

3:36 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

did you end up filling it with pudding, or only ketchup? because i'd be mad if you used pudding. it's become a staple in my life (i buy it in bulk) and it's sooo goood....*homer drool/gargle*....

8:31 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Carolyn, I'm glad you liked that. Now read it as if it's a Word War Two-style newsreel like they played before movies. It just gets so much more awesome when you do that.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

don't fret, merge...i just used ketchup which by the by, alicia saw it this morning and got all kinds of weirded out by it...and she told megan and shannon...who also thought it was weird and random...hazzah! mission successful! shannon confronted me at lunch and was like wtf mate? and i chuckled and said i was bored...she didn't get it...

stu, i love it...in my head it shows like a black and white newsreel kinda dealie with quick random shots of my fireplace and bedroom and nazis taking over poland...I LOVE IT!

3:57 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Stu, I think you have found your calling in life. Quit the whole fashion industry thing and become a war time reporter.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

yea stu, all you need a time machine... besides i think the fashion of the 30s and 40s would be much more up your alley anyway...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i pranked Austin by doing that spideweb thing to his doorway... it was great!!!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger matty said...

you can have my dog...he's been a pain lately...apparently one of my roomies threw away a bad steak into his trash can in his room, and came back and it was gone...and the dog was in the room...and he shat, pissed, and threw up all day yesterday while i as in stl lol...so they got to clean up...but yeah, dogs are work. they're fun, but they're a lot of work...stick to fish.

4:48 PM  
Blogger matty said...

the anonymis is matt spaeth btw

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home