Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, April 24, 2006

To my fellow college mates: I'm sorry for screaming and running through the quad at midnight, but listen to THIS!

OH. MY. GOD. I think my heart is still beating about a million times a minute from last night. I went to a concert last night: Tyler Hilton, the Pat McGee Band, and Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers....and OH. MY. GOD. I had the most amazing time ever. It was standing only, and it was at this really small venue and I was in basically the 2nd or 3rd row the whole time. It was no less than incredible. Stephen Kellogg waved and winked at my friend Kelly, sang right to my friend Brielle, and grabbed my hand when I was waving it in the air with excitement. OH. MY. GOD. Stephen and his band came down off the stage into the middle of the crowd and sang this gorgeous song with no mics or anything. Probably 4 of the most exhiliarating hours of my life. I was nearly crying during the SK6er's "Such a Way" cause I was so happy. They had unimaginably awesome stage presence and just.....UH. Like, if you've ever seen Three Amigos, when Ned Nederlander is telling the people of Santa Poco about when a famous female actress said, "Young man, you have got it", then you know what I mean when I saw UH. AHHH!!

After the show was over, most people left, but we hung around cause we thought they were going to give out posters, and GUESS who came out. Tyler Hilton, Pat McGee, and Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers. Yes, that's right. Tyler walked right up to me and looked right in my eyes, asked my name, and shook my hand. Yeah, we had a little chat, a few laughs. He signed my ticket. He SPELLED MY NAME RIGHT. So hot. Pat has the most gorgeous, deep, glistening eyes ever. And I met him, too, and he signed my ticket. Oh, yes, Stephen signed my ticket, too. He wrote "U R A Queen" on it, and he, too, spelled my name right. I'm pretty sure he did that cause they sang (acapella) "Fat Bottomed Girls" and he certainly saw me singing along, knowing all the words. SHIT GUYS. AHHHH. I have to go now, I'm about to shit myself with excitement!

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

i'm having deja vu here.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home