Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

woohoo for the theatre

so i was looking at the dates that phantom of the opera is going to be here, and lucky me, i stumble on an advertisement saying that les miserables is coming back to stl as its last stop before returning to broadway. it'll be here july 18-23 but i will only be here the 18th b/c i'm leaving for europe on the 19th (keegan: call me. there have been a few changes of plans). so whoever would like to go with me, they are welcome. i'm going to pay for the $42 tickets but anyone else who wants to pay less can obviously buy their tickets separately. well, yeah, i was just really excited about that so i thought i'd tell you all most of whom prolly don't give a shit. later ladies and gents

11 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

i'm in for les mis...that show makes me cry...gimme a call amanda.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

I am pretty sure Phantom of the Opera is right after Les Mis. This is going to be the most amazing season at the Fox this summer. Les Mis, then Phantom of the Opera!

I can't believe I waste all my money on theatre.

2:48 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

oooo i will have to consider that. i have always wanted to see that show...

2:54 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

hey hey, anybody wanna get cheapo tickets avec moi?

9:49 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

how much are cheapo tickets?

10:53 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

there are $34 tickets and $26 tickets

12:38 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

I want cheapo tickets Pip. I would rather pay for cheapo tickets for Les Mis so I can afford amazing ones for Phantom.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm in for either price.. let me know!

8:24 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

well....I want cheapo tickets for both shows. or maybe I'll just go to one....HMMMM.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

That's cause your face is cheapo and you want your tickets to match it.

Just kidding!

Let's go to Les Mis together with the cheapo ticket...k?

10:14 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I dont know if I wanna see both shows though. And if I only see one, it'll probably be Phantom. We'll have to "chat" *wink wink*

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home