Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 21, 2006

yesterday was a weird one...

yeah, so yesterday was already a stranger day than normal. i was sitting outside in the quad reading a book when i saw a tour group walk by (one of MANY during this time of year). i didn't think much of it. i was checking out the potential hampsters when i noticed that one of the parents looked a lot like kevin bacon. "ha" i thought to myself, "what a weird famous person to look like". when i recounted this tale to my friends later they looked at me in bewilderment and told me that it was in fact kevin bacon. he was checking out the school with his son.

7 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

i love kevin bacon. i'm jealous i didn't get to see him pass by. has anyone seen the new hanes commercial with him? i enjoyed it

3:14 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

hahahahahahehehehe.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

the six degrees of kevin bacon!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

That's pretty cool!

I assume you are better now?

11:43 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

now i can play 7 degrees of kevin bacon with you!

12:25 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

that is pretty cool! There are soo many tours going around, it drives me nuts, cause they all stare at us like zoo animals or something. too bad i didn't see anyone famous, that would be really cool. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I love tours. I just wanna run up to them and scream in their faces about how awesome St. Mike's is. But I choose to control myself. Some people just can't handle me, I guess.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home