Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, December 09, 2005

posting for the sake of posting

If you don't feel like reading this I'll just tell you what actually matters at the end.

Last night was crazy. So I sleep through dinner, which is somewhat of a habit of mine. I go to the C-store to get something to eat and while waiting in the ridiculous end-of-term get-rid-of-your-meals line notice that standing in front of me is a girl I made out with at a Halloween party. Am extremely tempted to do something socially awkward and wish I had when she turns her head leaving and points me out to her friend and laughs. After a wholesome meal of Grandma's oatmeal raisin cookies Matt Johns comes to get me so we can do our design class painting (a self portrait which actually turned out rather well). Painting becomes infinitely more exciting when we start painting eachother instead of the portraits. Unfortunately Luke just watched and Dan was too late to join the brawl. In the shower the paint was so thick on my face I had to scrape it off with my fingernails. Now begins the depressing hours from 2-5 in which Matt and I become hysterical and despondent, Luke finishes a paper, and Dan is elsewhere with my roommate and people. Actually get some work done from 5-7:30 but then I have to go to drawing class. In which I throw my final portfolio at my professor and slink out apologetically because I didn't do my self-portrait for that class and have to leave "to finish my design painting". Instead go to Luke's room and sleep. Hey, Dan was in my bed, what else was I supposed to do. Okay that's just an excuse but anyways. I finished the damn thing around 1:00 today and now its the freakin weekend.

So what actually matters: Luke is adorable.

12 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

luke? dan? who the heck? why have i not heard of these gentlemen?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

things i have learned from this particular post:

a. truman people are more informed on these peoples that you speak of. you should explain things to the rest of us non-trumanites.

c. jax likes to procrastinate.

b. my theory proves true again.

3:36 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i second carolyn's point a.

11:54 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

dan: the tall jew you dorks
matt johns: a guy. one of my friends. i don't know facebook him.

and i don't really have words to describe luke. luke is luke. : )

what is your theory carolyn?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

psh you mean my true theory that you just provided evidence for? that one? the one i've had for several years? well basically its that guys make you do stupid things and make you get all giddy so much so that you don't give two shits about anything ie: painting, homework, finals...

4:29 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

that's because you figure out that paintings homework and finals don't really matter. duh.

5:41 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

yeah, i've started seeing someone and it's finals and i pretty don't care about anything else

6:40 PM  
Blogger puc said...

car- i think after your "theory" has proved true time and time again, it should become a law. carolyn's law. that's what we'll call it. it'll be good.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

i will say that luke is indeed adorable. he reminds me of peter pan. which is the HIGHEST compliment one can recieve from me. :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Um, am I the only person that freaked when I read that you made out with a girl? That's all I had to say.

4:18 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

um keegan seeing as you like to say that you're the first person i ever "kissed" i really don't see why you're freaked out.


my little lebbie.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

my roommate got an email the other day from this girl she always thought was really hot who said at the very end, "so i have sex with girls now. crazy, huh? keep in touch!"

(this cracks me up a lot)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home