Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, December 05, 2005

christmas break

wheee its almost here!!
ok, i know i have probably asked each of you at least three times, but you know me and my memory (let's just say its the opposite of what elephants supposedly have) - so please tell me again - When does everybody get home for christmas??
I will probably get back later in the day (like supperish or afterwards) on the 15th.
okie dokes.
love ya'll!!
(don't worry, i am not picking up too much of a kentucky accent - just a slight one which will hopefully go away after about 5 minutes of being in stl..... this is what i get for picking a school so friggin close to kentucky...)

oh and another thing - my license expired, and i need to go get a new one when i get back to town. anyone wanna be a pal and take me to the dmv and sit with me for hours? purty please!!! i would love you for ever and ever! I will bring snacks, and maybe cards or some other fun activity to entertain us! and you get to spend at least an hour with the fantabulous me! come on, what else could you want? hehehe :)

16 Comments:

Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

im coming home either the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th. i would love to sit with you for hours at the dmv. i mean, what is christmas vacation for?!?! just let me know when and im all yours!

12:51 AM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

10th

2:21 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

prolly the 21st. gotta spend a few days with the dad. but don't worry, just because y'all won't see me on my birthday doesn't mean you can't buy me presents!! just joking (or am i?)

2:50 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

17th. and i too would be happy to go to the dmv with you, considering all the rides you've given me, and the awesomeness of yourself.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'll be in sometime on the 17th
and i actually enjoy the dmv... haha

9:05 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Oh my god, someone arrives home after me. I feel I should be happier about the fact I won't be seeing my friends for a longer period of time...

Back on the 20th.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Back on the 16th. And I'll go to the DMV with you as well, cuz I figure I should get my permit...I've been doing a lot of sober driving, so I'm thinking I might need some sort of driving identification.

10:34 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

hm yeah i still have the old license w/ 16-yr-old restrictions and such, so a trip to le dmv would be good. as for exams, i'm done on the 13th but as that's "the biggest party night ever" or so i hear, i'm sticking around until the 15th or 16th to come home with Sarah. one almost might think i actually like kirksville.

10:48 AM  
Blogger puc said...

19th. and always up for a dmv visit. i've been hankering for one for a while.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm home maybe the 23rd if at all...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i'm done on the 14th, but coming home will depend on whether andrew's car got fixed from that fun ride here. otherwise i'll have to make new friends (or not, considering that this is grinnell, and i know most of the people that are from st. louis, except for this guy from ladue and apparently lost a debate this weekend because he used the n-word. i don't know. seems crazy to me too).

3:37 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

sometime the 20th ;)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

we're talkin like the 29th...yeah for xmas with the colorado fam...

3:04 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

I'm done the 14th, so I should be heading home that afternoon.

Katie, I need to renew my license (expires at the end of this month), so I'd be more than willing to join you.

11:09 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Nick, i already told you what you get out of it - spending a couple of hours at the dmv with the fantabulous me.

for everybody else - i will call ya and coordinate a time or something. i am thinking sometime soon after i get back cause not being able to drive is gonna drive me nuts. like the next day (friday the 16th, or that monday the 19th..) or something. yup. thanks guys!! :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

i'm already home...

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home