Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hey what's with you people. Entertain me with your feeble lives. Okay that's complete sarcasm because I find your lives fascinating. It's really strange though when no one will have posted anything for a couple days but the comments keep stacking up. It's like it's only okay to say something when it doesn't matter you're saying it. I wonder if people feel close because what you say matters to them or because it doesn't matter what you say? Aw shucks I'm sorry that was a philosophical no-no cause it probably isn't either. Beat me with your volumes of So-craits. Won't matter much to me seeing as he never wrote anything. Heh this is funny because I'm bantering with a glowing white screen. I think this is what it's like to have an imaginary friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

philosophy. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i can't take any more of it!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home