Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, November 05, 2005

three-way anyone??

ok so although my dad and i have our issues, guess what he brought me for parent weekend?? three-way stuff! (ok, so the title gave it away...) well, he brought me already cooked angel hair pasta to keep in my fridge, two cans of chili man's no bean chili, oyster crackers, and a bag of shredded cheese. so it's time for me to introduce my suite mates to the three way...and invite some boys of course. i've already walked through shane's suite asking various males if they wanted to have a three way with me cause i had all the right stuff and they were always so satisfying and hot...spicy even. hahaha, you should have seen their faces...ah, but it does make me nostalgic about all of the middle of the night three-ways we catholic school girls have shared together...with various boys. all i can do is sigh and say, "good times, good times..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

i had one last night!!! mmmm soooooo good

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i'm goin have to get on that one...i haven't introduced these coloradoans to 3 ways yet...

7:06 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

UGH!! SO JEALOUS!! I WANT SOME NOW!!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

man. i still don't understand no-bean chili. i can't even blame it on the county, because spleen's a fan... i think i'll go crawl under my bed and hide for a while.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home