Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

how much do i love this kid?

so im going to class and i come across mikey who was on his way to the front desk to get a hammer. i was like hey borrow my hammer its in my room in the red tool kit mrs obtuse got me. and then mikey asked if i had a can opener instead cause then he wouldnt have to open his spaghetti os with a hammer and a screwdriver. i was like yeah i have a can opener use it man. thats when we parted. so i just got back from class and on my desk was the can opener and a note which stated the following "dear sarah, thanks o-so-much for the can opener (and the prospective hammer) by-the-by my spaghetti os were crazy good. love mikey" now tell me that isnt adorable. i love that kid!!

mikey: stop speaking in code
me: its not code its spanish

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

thats awesome! hehe i love my tool kit. i have used it numerous times for random odd jobs. :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

mrs. obtuse definitely kicks ass cause there ain't nothin better than that tool kit...screw the "lesbian" comments i've been getting over it...those same people seem to have needed a socket wrench at some point in the last 2 months...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

I LOVE MIKE BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes my fave :)

I never realized how cool Mikey Bono is until he lived right across the lounge from me and I started spending tons of time with him.

8:44 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

i don't know what the deal is, but people around here don't have can openers either. I do wish I had a nifty tool box though....

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

our RA bought everyone on our floor can openers cause she said that they were the most underrated college accessory...she was so fucking right...

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home