Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Funny!!

Ok, so you guys will enjoy this one. This guy on my floor named John rested his hand on my forehead then pulled it away really fast. So I said, "Does my forehead not please you?" hahaha. Turns out my forehead was really warm...hope I'm not getting sick. Anyways, just thought you would all enjoy the random Jane Eyre reference. Of course, no one else got it. They all gave me weird looks. Oh well.

Brave enough for love!

4 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

nice hovis. i like it :)

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh jane eyre...how i missed thee...thanks for bringing back memories hovis.

6:57 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Are you admiring my little box?
Another classic. Oh, NHall.....

9:04 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

haha. yes! im glad i could brighten your day with some jane eyre music!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home