Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Weekend

So this weekend I went back to St. Louis. I got there about 6 and showered and got ready. Then my mom drove me up to SLU (since my car is ruined and Christie gets the Honda) and I surprised Tommy there. I think he enjoyed the surprise...I hope he enjoyed the surprise. Amanda, George, and McCuddles were there and we hung out in Merge's room. It was good to see them again. Then I spent the night there. Saturday morning me, Tom, Merge, and Michelle Krispen (for those of you who know who she is) went to get breakfast. It was soo much better than the Truman food. Our food is disgusting except in the SUB. Then I stayed Saturday. Tommy and I went for a walk around the campus. It was really really pretty outside and SLU's campus is really pretty. I expected it not have much grass and scenery but it did and it was really really pretty. I really really liked it.

Then we went out to eat at Crazy Bowls and Wraps. I had never been there and it was good. We ate in this gardenish thing. It was pretty but unkept. It was a bit chilly so Tom came over and sat next to me and warmed me up even though he was obviously colder because he had a short sleeved teeshirt on and I had long sleeves on. Isn't that cute?

This is SSSOOO CREEPY!! We went to DuBourg Hall or something like that. That is where the exorcism happened. We got to the first floor. The door that led to the room where the kid was. There was nothing up the flight of stairs except a few doors and the dry wall covering where the room was that the boy stayed in. On the floor was a concrete statue of someone holding baby Jesus (I am pretty sure it was Mary holding baby Jesus) and the heads of both were gone. There was no where the statue could have fallen from either. The heads were no where to be found. Does anyone else think that it is really creepy that right outside the room where the devil possessed a boy there was a CONCRETE statue of Mary and Jesus with the heads severed. And that was the only thing missing. And the statues had no where to fall from!! Isn't that creepy? I was soo creeped out and I couldn't sleep that night cause I just kept wondering who broke the statues heads off, where the statue came from, where the heads went, how the heads got taken off in the first place (and only the heads cause if it fell then why would only the heads fall off), and how it just so happened to be placed outside the room where the possessed boy stayed. Scared the hell out of me AND I just watched the Exorcist Thursday night so I was still scared from the movie.

The rest of me weekend in a nut shell: Went to my block party, slept, watched NEXT, went to Michelle and Margaret's soccer games (both got two goals and Michelle scored the game winning goal and almost broke her nose!), got a suntan line from my sunglasses (embarrassing and unattractive), and came back to school to find out that two guys (one who is "straight") got each other off on my bed. But my roommate is awesome and washed all my sheets for me and remade my bed. That is all. Sorry it was so long. But it was such a good/scary/amazing weekend that I had to talk about it. Whee.

K Bye!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

i'm drunk but i saw CBW, so I got happy. :D good for you.b

1:44 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

WOW i didnt meant first floor. it was like the fifth or sixth floor. and there was a sentence fragment in there too. sorry bout the confusion and whatever!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

well hes either bi or trying to hide hes gay cause not many gay guys lick girls...hoohas (tryin to keep it clean)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

either way, he's dead!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

tammy porker you and i both know that you will never do anything about it. you just pretend you will and then...you wont.

3:32 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Alright, kiddos. Keep the arguments on IM.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

hahaha I just read this post for real this time. That sounds like a good time. I've wanted to see that building for a while and I don't even buy into Catholic mythology.

PS The little boy ate the heads.

4:48 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

ooh peter peter...you crack me up. i have met two people here who both remind me of you. one reminds me of you because of the way he looks and acts, and the other doesn't look like you at all until he's laughing. it's quite amusing...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home