Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Good Heavens, look at those monkeys fly!

Yeah, I have no idea what that title means, it just popped into my head. I haven't led a post on Splotches since forever and I decided that it was about time I did it again. For all of you who love my dad, here's an email that he sent me talking about the stupidity of my dog:

So I'm working on the computer and hear an extra loud enthusiastic giggle coming from the kitchen. Getting up from my study, I join Nora to share in the fun, only to learn, after she collected herself, that your black sibling while racing outside failed to break early enough to avoid smashing her face into the second closed door. What was that again about having too much fun at someonelse's expense?
God, I love my family. Guess what I did last night? I stayed in my dorm, read a book, listened to Bob Marley and fell asleep by 11. Yes. I really, truly did that. On a Saturday night. I rule. Now I want to go take a shower, but I just wanted you guys to read what Dave wrote me. Until next time!

4 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

i heart dave and your gay dog. and, even though i'm not allowed to call her that, monkey. i heart the keegans.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i call her monkey all the time. then again i lived with keegan before we went to europe. literally. lived there. i was a keegan.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

duuuuuude, my last name is kelley. daaaaaaaaaaaamn

10:48 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

my friend pat's last name is keegan...and he wants to meet ya keegs...he enjoys the thought of knowing someone with your name...

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home