Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Wise Words of Mr. Bell

Ok, guys. So those of you who had humanities or choir with me - remember how i wrote all those Mr. Bell quotes on the back of my binder? Well they all started rubbing off so I wrote them all down. I tried posting them here but for some reason every time I try it won't let me post them. So they are posted on my blog. go check em out if you want some laughs and good memories of the mr. bell-isms. :):)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

i miss humanities! we had the best class for that (with so many of us in it!) and the quotes were great.. along with sitting on the floor of the risers instead of the chairs.. those were the days...

1:37 PM  
Blogger puc said...

i also like our-isms. favorite:

mr. hunt- the baroque period was significant because- okay, you're not listening, just go. have a good weekend.
(we remain seated)
mr hunt- what?
me- we're listening.

hehe

2:42 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

that was an awesome one. hehe

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home