Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

just need to whinge a bit

I've gradually been feeling more and more homesick. Not for St. Louis, or my family, necessarily, but just for a space of my own to feel comfortable in and people to take for granted. Its too much to have to adjust both to living in a dorm and to taking college classes at the same time. Especially when you don't even like your classes. I've been playing the same CD over and over whenever I'm in my room just because it reminds me of home. And of course it doesn't help any that I can't really eat without it being painful. Meh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

i wish that i felt homesick at all... but home doesn't feel like home anymore so that definitely helps...

4:02 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i miss my dogs...weird huh? yea i think so...my dogs were definitely not my favorite thing when i was at home...annoying most of the time...but now...i miss em...mostly cause i can't talk to them on the phone...well i could...but that would be crossing some lines...

4:06 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yeah, almost all my songs make me think of you guys, and i am constantly thinking of so many of our inside jokes and i start laughing and people look at me like i am insane.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i talk to my kitty on the phone. all i hear is purring though. but i am soo homesick. i miss shelly shes my best friend and i miss mike and marge and my kitty. i really really miss my family and im just now realizing how close my family really is.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i don't miss my family. at all. i just miss all of you guys.

10:40 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i miss my kitty a lot!!!! For those of you who don't know - my beloved Emma died a week or so after i got here to xavier. :(

8:59 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

oh my god that's so sad... i'm sorry

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home