Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i miss you all

hey, miss you all. keep finding people that remind me off you guys, and really want to tell someone about it but no one would have any idea of what i mean. people think i'm crazy because i say, "you remind me of...." and they just say "thanks" and walk away. so there's my fp teacher who has clothes worse than mrs. kemners. just so you know. she's crazy. teachers dress so funky. oh, and just so you know, drew turned six yesterday, and he had a medieval party (he's my brother...can you tell by the theme...i left my mark! :)). and the knight from the reniassance fair that we had a nerinx came with a couple of his buddies, so there was sword fighting and such. and all the little kids came dressed up in knight and princess costumes (not at the same time obviously). they all looked really cute apparently.
anywho. i just wanted to say, "i miss you all."

2 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

aw thats cute. my little brother mikey is turning 5 in january. margie is turning 8 in november. shelly is turning 14 in december. christie is turning 20 in december too. and im the only summer child. i miss my siblings soo much!!!!

(isnt everyone glad they know the birthdays of every child in my family...now you can all send cards!)

9:29 AM  
Blogger puc said...

ditto on the missing thing. and i work in the office of the dean for a woman who reminds me of henerey and it's really scary. and i can't believe drew is 6! how quickly they grow up....

word verification: smlgp
insert vowels= smlog, splog

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home