Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Creepy Story

Ok so the other night I was on the phone with Tammy Porker. I had full service too. Anyway, we were just talking having a normal conversation (at least as normal as any conversations i ever have) and the phones cut out. So I was like "Tom? Tom??" and just hung up the phone and called him back.

When I called him back he told me that when the phones cut out he heard a man's voice saying "She'll call you back later". How creepy is that? Tom says that we must have picked up someone elses conversation but it is still weird that we just happened to pick up a conversation at the exact moment a man was saying "She'll call you back later" even when I had full service and our connection was fine. You know? Well, it creeped me out and everytime I think about it I get scared...but I am scared of everything so I guess it's nothing new.

5 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

reminds me of phantom of the opera. thought that would make you happy. just romanticize the creepy murderous stalker and people will start sympathizing with him.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I imagine Tam would have been infinitely more frightened by that than you were. If I heard that I'd have called the police and everyone I knew in the area. Seriously, it sounds like the beginning of a kidnapping/ransom drama. :(

1:39 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

YES PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!! jax that comment just made my day. maybe even my week. i love to pretend like im christine. especially when we are at the city museum in the caves its just like when the phantom is dragging christine back down to his "dungeon".

1:39 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

psh tam porker did none of the above. if there were a kidnapper i would have just been kidnapped.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Tell tam he is bad.

Tam, if you're reading this, you are bad.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home