Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 11, 2005

honey, im... back in st louis

ok so next weekend (sept 16,17,18) i will be making an appearence in stl. why, you might ask? because i am in working and we are performing on saturday and sunday. if you are in town, dont come and see it. i have to sing and i dont want to subject any of my friends to that... its weird cause like when i went back to stl over labor day, it didnt feel like home anymore. truman feels like home. weird i know. but yeah, im not looking forward to going back. well, i am looking forward to seeing my friends, but besides that, i dont feel there is a reason for me to go back. eh whatever... i dont feel like writing anymore. maybe a nap. ah yes! nap it is!

"give me 2 hours a day of activity, and i'll take the other 22 in dreams" ~ luis bunuel

3 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Sai, I'll be in St. Louis that weekend too. Monkey is turning 16 on Wednesday, so I'm coming in to surprise her. I'm so nice.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

ILL BE BACK TOO

9:13 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

break a leg! (oh, and find out who's got my part? i am curious)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home