Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Goodbye

Would everyone post what day they're leaving for college? I'd like to put it in my date book, just so I know. Plus, add your college addresses for my address book, so I can keep in touch. I bought the cutest notecards, so I will actually send you guys notes. Email is nice too, make sure you post those as well. Wait, nevermind, don't do that, you'll get stalked and get sent junk mail. My apologies, I wasn't thinking. I'll get everyone's info at Miryam's party. But please post the dates you are leaving. Thanks! (P.S. I leave the 17th.)

9 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

aug. 28

and are you still having a party? because i need a place to show my video and i really don't want to have a party but i will if it means showing the greatest thing since sliced bread. but i can't do it at mrm's because i need more footage. ah, four minutes!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i leave august 23rd.
-matt

4:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i leave two weeks from today, august 14th

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I leave the 23rd

11:47 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I'm making a video too!! Whee!!
Ooh, I better finish that before y'all come over.

12:58 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

august 18th

1:48 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

um, the 19th. (if you're wondering why it's different than van, it's because we're going up a day early and staying in a hotel or with family or something so it's not so much packed into one day.) i'll get back to you on the address. but i def want everybody's too.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

august 11th...whoo hoo for rents that move it back a day at a time...maybe i'll never leave...

4:59 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

august 28th i think

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home