Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Farewell to me.......

Since I am leaving on August 8 for Michigan (for family vacation) and then going straight from Michigan to St. Michael's College in Vermont (the institution that is lucky enough to educate me for the next four years), I am having a wee partay chez moi (at my house, for all you freaky non-French speakers) on Tuesday, August 2 around 8pm. Please bring yourself, I would love to see you one final time before I go away until Christmas! And I would not be sad if you brought food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I will come! I will be there. I will find your house!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

please tell me you're going to mg's part-ay. else i will cry.

1:55 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

It is possible, Werndawg. Probable, even. Call me. Whee.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home