Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

More Criminal at Work Stories

This new guy started at my work a few weeks ago. I dont know his name is like Wally or something. Anyways hes like 50 and he is SOOO creepy. One day I was at Sarah Meyers house swimming with a bunch of people and I called Mike and he was working so we decided to go visit him. While we were up there that new guy kept staring at us. We were both wearing tank tops and shorts. Even when we saw him staring at us he didnt bother to stop. Mike was like "Hey thats really creepy you girls stay away from him". Then another time I was walking to the back to look in a mirror because Triple L pulled some of my hair out of my pony tail so I had to refix it. Anyways I was walking to the back with my hands up to fix my hair and that creepy guy tickled my stomach and grabbed my chest. Um really creepy. So I just walked away. Then tonight he was staring at me. I hope I dont work with him again. Anyways I'm out.

8 Comments:

Blogger kylester said...

i second the motion... and get somebody to go with you if you dont want to do it alone if it makes it easier

1:57 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

People who work can be so strange. One girl just got fired from my work because she had herpes. Fast food + herpes = bad news.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

hey hes done worse. like sarah meyer said that he told her he wanted to fuck her or something like that. and then this other girl who i work with never said anything about him doing anything to her but everytime he walks by she like walks away. so i have a feeling im not the only one havng problems.

12:24 PM  
Blogger puc said...

then it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting him fired. seriously, go to a manager

9:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hovis don't put up with that... i've been in similar situations in previous years and things always seem to get worse b/c he'll figure that he can get away with these things... i agree with everyone here -- go to a manager

10:41 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

i have two words for you, laura: sexual harrasment. if you don't want the sexual attention he is giving you then it is sexual harrasment. so there are definitely grounds to get him fired. you should take care of yourself...you deserve it.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

during orientation i watched a very informative movie on sexual harrasement. you should go right to your superior, who will probably have a little chat with him, which may end the situation. if not, he'll be fired. end of story.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Laura, don't be stupid and report to every damn manager you have, as well as filing a police report. And no, this doesn't happen all the time, it is not normal, and he needs help.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home