Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

5000 and counting!

I would like to congratulate you all on over 5000 views of the webpage since april whenever. so we should probably be at more like 6000 but who cares (besides jeff of course who suggested it in the first place and i think would have a heart attack if i took it off....). We are simply amazing and this little experiment hasn't flopped horribly like I thought it would. snaps to you all. keep on viewing it up and living so you have things to post about. yay. don't ask me what those previous sentences were all about.... its 2:45 in the morning and I worked 11.5 hours today and got a flat tire fifteen minutes before I was supposed to be at work (thankfully I was at home and my mom and dad were under 15 minutes away so I just waited for them to come home and then sped to work, getting there at regular time even though I was supposed to be there 15 minutes early....) so I am a little out of my mind. Now I am just rambling, bordering on complaining about my day..... ok bye bye and i love you all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yay!
now is missy having that party that none of us are invited to?

8:47 AM  
Blogger puc said...

so i decided i'm having a "what, we're going to college?" party sometime in august before we all leave. we're going to view "girls gone wild", play scenes from a gilbert, and just generally have a racous time. maybe we'll do some readings from marker splotches. how hilarious will that be? anyway, you're all invited to that, whenever that it. when's everyone leaving? i know rebs and i are late in aug.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

missy, in girls gone wild, you should have footage from people's jobs. wouldn't it be cool to have a little clip from everyone's work?

i leave aug 19.

11:21 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

aug 18th is the day i leave.

12:03 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

check w/ mrm and carolyn, sounds like they're leaving the soonest. for me, and all truman peeps, its the 21st.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

august 13th.... sad!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

I got the 17th. And it would be fabulous if you came into the library filming...

7:10 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I'm prolly leaving Aug 8. Around then.......I'm crying.

7:39 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

august 27th i move... dont think i can make the party. you could put my name on a paper plate attached to a broom if you really wanted to. and when people ask "who is that?" you could truthfully tell them "i have no idea"

7:02 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

my rents are being vague lately....somewhere between the 8th and the 10th...(16th i have orientation, 18th i move in, 22nd is classes)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home