Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Weekends are the shit.

Isn't it amazing to have a weekend and not have to worry about school the next week? I almost didn't go anywhere after Mr. Bell's BBQ last night cause I was tired, but then I thought, "What the hell? I can sleep in all week!" So Friday night after Jazzography we went to Justin's house (a friend of Sam's) and Merge, Jacquelyn, George, and I took a walk in the subdivision. When cars passed, we sort of jogged along in formation like we were in a car. It was fun. Although I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself. Good thing there were some big trees in somebody's yard. After much peer pressure, I just tinkled between two trees. Later, when we were doing the car formation thing, this car of older guys (I think) drove past and yelled "Streakers!! They're so stoned off their asses." And it's funny cause we weren't. We were just being our normal delightful selves.
I was surprised at how few seniors were at Mr. Bell's. I mean, he's pretty spiff. But of course, my psycho mother was thinking about how, after the girls' parents left, it was just him with a bunch of high school girls. And I was like, "Mom. Chill out." I can't believe she would think anything of that. And Mikey's was fun. I mean, of course, we made it fun. Although a certain someone (I'll give you a hint: her mom's blind) was taking pictures down people's shirts and up one person's skirt (I'll give you a hint: she looks exactly like me) with Mike Hill's camera. So that's cool. Thanks a friggin lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home