Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Menopause?

I think I may be going through premature menopause. Or maybe I'm just a freaky hormonal teenager. I've been having the weirdest mood swings lately. Tuesday I was in the crappiest mood. I don't even know why. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Class Day kinda sucked ass. But I was sooo pissy. And then today, I've been so completely slap happy. This convertible was driving down the street with these three guys sitting up on the back and they honked at me and Merge and I asked them for a ride to McDonald's. And then I just laughed. And while I was at McDonald's, I could not keep a straight face about anything. Reba and Anna can tell you all about what a freak I was. I definitely tried to eat Anna's ice cream cone with a straw. But she wouldn't let me. So I had to get my own. Hmmm, good thing it's 2:40 and I haven't had lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

i'm confused...did they give you a ride or not?

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home