Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Rant on Mags

so today was our lovely humanities presentations (btw. .our group was amazing.. we just totally got cheated) anywho, so i go up to present and after two sentences mags asks me to just summarize the play... well that would have been nice had the play been about anything... our topic was minimalism... so the play was about nothing.. i just stared at her like are you kidding? the play has a table and four people end of story.. so my huge humanities end of the year exam presentation lasted a grand total of about 35 seconds and it was lovely... mr. hunt did make me feel better about it though b/c he said that he noted that mags told me to be quiet and that she was crazy... so yay! that made it alittle better... i'm just mad that i spend all that time preparing to be told to shut up...
ok i'm done, sorry about the rant.. it was just a frustrating day

6 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

no kidding! I wanted to go over and punch her for you! I was like "you asked for it by putting the same artist in two different fucking categories!" AND why weren't they cutting people off when they were having the 10 minute presentations?? I MEAN SERIOUSLY! They are insane! grrrrr..... i am gonna have such a hard time paying attention on friday - seriously.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yay katie.. thanks for agreeing.. i was so mad.. and i had so much to say but after she told me that i was just like.. i'm done.. obviously you didn't want to hear any of this.. i had to say that his childhood was chaotic to show why he did minimalistic plays! errgh... and friday.. oh what a joy.. that group is gonna get the whole hour and a half.. why did we get so royally screwed?

3:58 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I dont know. I am going to have absolutely no attention span tomorrow. I am going to be so jumpy the entire time. grrrrr

8:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

here's a fun story about mrs. ryan:

so, i was at school tonight for some capital campaign fundraiser thing because they were performing a scene from much ado and for some reason this was supposed to involve me. so i'm walking back from a fruitless mission for wigs and this conversation happens:

mrs. ryan: you know, once the people get here, you and carolyn can't go out like that (indicates my t-shirt and shorts)

me: ok...

mrs. ryan: it's a really dressy event. that's why i told you to dress up.

me: (being civil) i don't remember you telling me that.

mrs. ryan: (as if i am suddenly 5 years old) well, you were just so tired then!

me: ok...

my inner monologue: die die die.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i'm going to continue the mags bashing with the thought that she needs to be beaten with a cheese grater and then stuffed into a christmas stocking and then used to beat small children's puppy dogs on their birthdays....i have a strong distaste for her...

being at both stated events of the day i'm thinking she just needs to die...after both events i grabbed a sweatshirt and screamed as loud as i could into them...i can't stand that woman...

1:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

so i take it the lovely "show off our theater" and do a much ado scene didn't go so well?

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home