Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, May 19, 2005

South County?

ok so tonight me and christie were just sitting at home watching whose line whlie my dad is at work and my mom and jane went out to eat. marge and mike were sleeping and michelle was up at SMMA (for those of you who dont know what that is it is the gradeschool i went to its right across the street from my subdivision and everyone and there mother went there). anyways in 7th and 8th grade the cool thing to do is hang out at school and watch the guys play sports. so michelle and her friends and bf were up there and they all left and she got offered a ride but shes like "ill just walk home". so she gets to the front of the subdivision and this man in a pick up truck was driving down ringer (the road my subdivision is off). the car drives past her, slams on the brakes, and pulls a u turn and starts driving towards her. so she starts running to our house. the guy parks the car in front of the subdivision and she said she didnt look back but she heard his door slam. she came running in the door crying all freaked out so i run outside to see if the creep was still out there. i see the pick up truck peel out and drive away. good thing shes ok. whats up with all the recent crime in south county? my dads car got broken into like two weeks ago. actually, all growing up there have been lots of murders around my house. my neighbors had their house burned down but they didnt die by some guy. my other neighbor was raped and killed and a nother neighbor murdered by his brother in law. wtf?

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

shit. i would like to attribute at least part of the blame to the fact that they keep developing every damn acre of nature and shoving people in it. what are these people going to do? sure, the mothers have jazzercise and the fathers have beer and football, but the teenagers have nothing good to turn to.

(naturally, my reasoning is not quite complete. please add on as you see fit)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

or the animals. i was so sad the other day because there was a little baby fox in my backyard two days ago. it wouldnt move it was just sitting there. even when i got real close to it it didnt run away. poor thing. and theres coyotes too, i hope they dont eat the horses.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

what horses?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

me neighbor has horses and chickens

10:24 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

it sounds like my neighbor! only, minus the horses...

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home