Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OMG OMG OMG

k so today after work mike was giving me a ride home in his sweet car (you know as usual) and he remembered the way to my house without me having to tell him. so then i was like "i feel bad because youve given me too many rides home since you know how to get to my house" and hes like "no dont worry about it. i enjoy the quality time we spend bonding". and he wasnt kiddding or being sarcastic! isnt that awesome? then he told me he was going to pick something up for me in mexico (hes leaving for mexic0) and he spent a bunch of time complaining about his gf. and i found out hes only twenty one not twenty two. hes so hot and nice and funny and he has amazing muscles from the marines. and he enjoys spending "quality bonding time" with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

oooooooooooooooooooooo that's choice, hovie (also noice). make me proud.

11:30 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Oh. My. God.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

shut up hes amazing.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home