Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Return of the Cute Boy

K first of all Missys brother is pretty goodlooking, not gonna lie. Second, that cute book salesman came to my house today. i was loading heavy shit into the attic for my dad so i was all sweaty and dressed nasty and didnt have socks on looking gross (as usual...but extra gross this time). so we chatted and my dad came out and the kid tried selling his books but my dad doesnt buy things he doesnt need (which explains why he is driving to tennessee tomorrow to pick up yet another atv...). anyways didnt buy any but the cute guy was there and he smelled good. mmmmmmm boys who smell good. speaking of boys and smelling good mike is coming back from mexico friday! i cannot wait..........seriously i cannot wait. been partying a lot and its taking its toll on my throat again. but now the sides of my tongue hurt as well and my ears hurt too. my mom said she wouldnt let me go to the doctor because they will just tell me its a virus and that we will just end up wasting fifteen dollars on them telling me to sit it out. well im done rambling...talk to you later.
ill probably be in a good mood next time i talk to you because mike will be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

grrrrr

8:44 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

wait a goddamn second. you said you've been partying a lot, yet you complain that no one has called you. wtf? how many people have you called? not me, that's for damn sure.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home