Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, May 22, 2005

For keyboard shortcutes, press Ctrl with: B = bold, I = Italic, S = Publish, D = Draft

Yeah, boredom has me in her clutches. I have naught to say, naught to think, and naught to dream. I did all my internet prowling, and it is all for naught. I am bored, and bored I am. I cannot wait until later tonight, when we watch Mulan at the house belonging to Stephen Flanagan. I am going to start wearing more dresses, because they make me feel pretty, even when I know I'm not. I believe I shall look for dresses on the internet. I bid you adieu. Adieu.
The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings.
And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

keegan, don't give me that shit. you are pretty. 'nough said.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home