Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

AM or PM?

*disclaimer* Summer vacation has begun to set in and therefore my IQ has dropped and I am not the smartest person in the morning ....

Haha ok so I was really really confused this morning. I woke up when rolling over and decided to check my clock to see the time. The sun was shining so prettily outside that I was like "hmm.... it has got to be like noon" - nope it was 7:25. The first thing I thought was "HOLY SHIT I SLEPT UNTIL 7:25 PM???" and I therefore freaked out for a moment, and even looked at my cell phone to see the time (it said 7:15 but that is because my alarm clock is set 10 minutes fast...). It took me a moment to realize that it is 7 in the morning and not in the evening. Yeah, I felt kinda dumb then..... but of course I was by myself and no one would ever know my ditziness unless I decided to share it with everyone, like I am now. Yep..... :) And of course after that I rolled over and went back to sleep for another 4 hours.

9 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

katie, that is such a me moment. i know we've had these long talks about how stupid we are when we wake up... yeah. case and point.

1:09 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

That's why it's a good thing to wake up at 1:30-ish. You look outside and there's absolutely no question as to whether it's early morning or early afternoon.

This has been Stu's Sleep Tip of the Day™, presented by Vivid Entertainment®.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Stu, i met your aunt the other day... 2 aunts, actually. we talked about you.

creepy? you bet.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Byrne Hobart said...

Weird. I did exactly the same thing at 5:45 this morning. I was absolutely sure it was evening for about twenty minutes.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

that happened to me back in the day. Atleast you didn't put your school clothes on.

2:54 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

i sleep with my window open, if their are birds chirping its morning, if their are crickets chriping its night, and if its really cold then its probably winter.

4:15 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

ive done that before, except it was in the evening and i thought it was morning... i drove all the way into town and couldnt figure out why everybody was up so early...

12:28 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Creepy, Anna? Not really. I've got a lot of aunts, so it's not all that hard to believe. And now I'm curious as to which two you met. I'd bet good money that at least one of them had red hair and was named either Susie or Elisabeth.

12:53 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Ouch obtuse. that hurt.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home