Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I am a nincompoop

So what's the deal with this blog thing being so hard to figure out? I think I spent an hour trying to figure out how to post a friggin message. I thought, "I'll put up a message that says 'Help me! I don't know what I'm doing!'" But then I remembered I don't know how to post a message. Me have smartliness. Any freaking way. Ella and Kweelie, I am in solidarity with your writing of a crap essay. Although I have not started. Haha. Homework, I laugh in your face. Especially homework given my some lady who's not even my teacher. Bite me. I shake my fist at you. Well, I have to go pick up my brother from gymnastics. When my dad told me to do it I was all confused cause I forgot I'd gotten my license, but fuck me, I am 18 and I can finally drive. Woot. Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home