Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 10, 2005

trip

I just got home from my trip (well, actually that was like an hour and a half ago... but for simplicity's sake - let's say '"just"). It was pretty fun - except for the part where i got tired of my sister, the drama queen, about halfway through the trip. Other than that it was fun. Good food, hilarious entertainment (4 comedians = one of them being dane cook). hehehe. I am too lazy to write out the details - that would take too long and nothing is as funny in writing as it is in person. So ask me about it next time you see me. I am currently wasting time waiting for my laundry to be done. My sheets are in there and so I can't go to bed til they are done. My uniform is in there too and that needs to be done for tomorrow. hmmm. not very good planning on my part (putting laundry in at 9:00 when you are already really tired = not a bright idea). hmmm.... what else could I say?? I don't really know. I guess I will just talk to people later. Bye!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home