Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Nothing shorter than me

just to make it clear, i dont like capitalization except for the random ones that i do just because my finger hits the shift key and the right (or wrong) time. but anyhoo thats not what this is about. actually i dont really know what this is going to be about. rambling...im pretty good at that as you will find if you continue to read this and my future entries. ok so i was at practice today and several fun things happened...first of all im walking around on stage and blah blah blah and for some reason Joyce (if you dont already know who joyce is, then it really wouldnt help you to ask) tells me to look up. so i do. at first i was looking at the crackling, crumbling ceiling then i looked at the lights and stuff above the stage. but as i tried to look father right i realized that a dark bushy thing was blocking my view; i looked left and discovered a lighter yet just as bushy tuft a hair was blocking my view. these were the heads of two of my male cast members. as i continued to stare at them and other fellow cast members, i realized just how short i was. not that there is anything wrong with being short cause i am perfectly content with my height as it is (a comfortable 5 feet 5 inches) but its just funny to be standing in between two dudes that are much taller than you are and all the sudden feel like, if they wanted to and if they could lift their leg high enough, they could step on you with ease. not that they would because both of those dudes along with the rest of the male cast members are quite nice and would never think of stepping on a little shrimp like me (they're humane like that). but yeah...so today was the day...the day we blocked act3 scene2.5- my "sex scene". oh yeah, dan C if you're reading this, im the saucy minx not you. but yeah it was funny cause like the entire cast was in the eac and my boracio and i had to pretend that we were doing it while mags (god i love that woman) staged the dons and claudio. so bor and i were like "ok" and we went at it like dogs...lol no no just kidding, we pretended to and just moved our heads and bodies and stuff and we got the place chuckling. even mags was laughing. it was fun. im excited to actually do it but i know that i wont be able to control my laughter. no offense to my boracio. i just hope that my bf wont get uncomfortable or anything...hes a good kid and knows me well enough that he has no need to...if not then he can talk to me...lol omfg im excited about this play. the cast is amazing and everybody is so much fun...im glad that this is such a kick ass experience for my last play at NH...not going to go there...still in denial...anyhoo im bored...give me comments or im me...tootles

"dont let a suitcase full of cheese become your next big spoon" ~marie, Everybody loves raymond

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

Aren't you taller than me? I know what you mean about the tall people thing - I have been noticing that a lot lately. Oh well, being short is fun.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

comment: i like your quote.

3:39 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

'Sup foo. Why would you write something so long? Who (besides a dorkus malorkus) could concentrate that long? And how you be so short?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home