Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

don't be jealous

so yeah, right now, I am writing possibly the stupidest essay in the world....about the pledge of allegiance....yeah reading and writing class....my fav. Anyway, I've never blogged before!! This is slightly odd...i feel as if someone is watching me.....
I'm not quiet sure what to write. This whole blog brings back fond memories of having "secret clubs" in gradeschool. haha. those were the days....all i had to worry about were dolls and secret clubs...not grades or college.
depressing. if you asked me now, i'd say the glass was half empty... but on a happier note, as soon i'm done with my essay, i can go read Harry Potter fanfiction!! Haha...thanks Jac.

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

MERK!! hehehhe - whoa that conjurs up some good and bad memories. I am not sure if I liked that trip down memory lane. ;)

6:26 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Yo. I totally didn't even think about using this for college, but that is the best goddamn idea I ever heard. Well, today, anywho. You rock my silly socks.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

i like the name. i think "and then they made me their chief" is a good random pirates quote. and so is "that would be the frnch. latin based of course. makers of mayonaisse" "i like mayo..." "unichs all of 'em. also obsessed with raisins. really just humiliated grapes" "dont know" "i'll get my effects" oh yeah!

9:41 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
breathe.
i just finished the last chapter of the last draco 'book'.

and its not the last chapter after all - there's a cliffhanger like... the sort of cliff that would have a bottomless pit right next to it. it'll take months for an update.

resusicate me in october.

6:09 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

You have got to freaking tell us why the hell your name is Why'sTheRumGone?

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home