Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, so that's a good scream and a bad scream. Good because I AM GOING TO SLUH'S PROM!!! Omfg. I have never been so happy. And bad because Mrs. Corley just completely ripped apart what we had planned for Class Day. Wtf? How is it supposed to be a "celebration of our class" without being like a fucking talent show? I really don't understand what she wants from. We're not targeting specific people or groups or anything. We got permission from all the teachers we're making fun of. We're funny. WHAT DO YOU WANT, WOMAN!?!?!? (Yeah for prom)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

hahaha...Neil, what a funny guy.

10:35 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Actually, um, no. You said he might need a date. And then nothing. So Ella told me I was going with Andrew Shaeperkoetter (sorry i can't spell). I hope you (or he) didn't think I'm going with him.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home