Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, April 25, 2005

could not agree more...

i could not agree more with the previous statements and instead of posting a bunch of comments i'm just goin go with this...dc you've got the right idea about all of this....a job is a job and thats the end of it...thanks to the lovely csu financial aid office i will be living the rest of my life in debt with college loans but i don't even care cause i'm getting away and on my own and if that will cost me $104,000 (+inflation) then so be it...i almost want to go to csu more to spite my parents for thinking its a bad idea and to spite the financial aid office cause they obviously don't want me very much...i've also concluded that i do pretty much everything out of spite which makes life interesting...too interesting i suppose but oh well...

does anyone else working on this damn musical feel themselves drifting into shakespearian dialect? its freakin me out...

as far as the mixer goes...i had a blast...boogied and wiggled my ass off...and even tho it was hella (sorry it deserved a hella...i held off on the skeet tho) cold it was totally worth ridin my bike cause <> at the end of the evening i was preparing to leave. i put my jacket on and started up my bike. a boy of about 15 or 16 walked over googly-eyed at my mode of transportation. he then proceeded to compliment me on its shiney factor and how pretty it was. he then asked if and i quote if i have ever "had sex on this before" motioning towards the bike. i can only guess that he was tryin to make me awkward and him look impressive. i simply looked him in the eye and said "no. you wanna?" he then ran quickly from the parking lot scared adn timid looking like i had just told him that i was going to kill his puppy...twas a great time...i also took this survey where i asked random boys to "carry me like a princess" and then jumped into their arms to see if they would have the reflexes to catch me....also a great time...i think about 12 guys dropped me....about 22 caught me and about 10 guys just couldn't catch me well enough to pass...i enjoyed that immensely...

anyway...much ado plug...everyone needs to come see it...its goin be cute...at least come and laugh at jon huelman (and others) in balloon pants and tunics....worth the $6 no doubt...

4 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Of course CSU wants you, I mean they cant give a full ride to everyone. They like their full paying students just as much as their way to smart people.

6:19 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

since i am not at rehearsals much i am not picking up a shakespeare accent but since I am on set building crew I am starting to see pink, brown, and white everywhere since that is what the whole freakin set looks like.

2:23 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

i would just like to point out that carolyn called it a musical and it's not. there is way too much fucking singing in this show. we sing "Sigh No More Ladies" at least five hundred times. roar. unfortunately, carolyn is almost correct in calling it one.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i kind of skimmed here, sorry. but i would like to further reiterate (ha! long word, hopefully spelled good) that it is not a musical. it's a shakespeare play... which means that it can be different from all other plays and people will gush all over it anyway.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home