Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

6-6-06

Well, I know it was two days ago but thank God everything went ok on 666. Like I guess everyone here thinks its stupid to worry about it but I was really worried. I actually met a lady who was kidnapped as a child and was used as a victim in a Satanic Cult mass. They didn't kill her but they did all kinds of other things to her. Anyway I guess it is stupid but I was worried something like that would happen not just to someone I know but to anyone. Well glad everyone is ok.

By the way I saw The Omen on Tuesday. It scared me a lot. The original version scared me too. Tom didn't think it was that scary but I was really really scared. Anyway, thats about all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home