Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hey you!

Anyone who has five dollars and the will to live should come with me Friday night to a show.
It's down on Cherokee street.
At 9 pm.
A band called Puppy vs. Dyslexia but honestly I could care less what band it is. All I ask for is people and loud things.

Or, the Creepy Crawl would work too... I've never been there and it would probably be busier. Whatevvvvs I'm just sick of West County suburbian crap and want to go somewhere dirty.

If no one says anything Friday night I'm coming to kidnap you from your houses.

2 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

I would gladly be kidnapped to see a band with a name such as that (note kidnapping because it's doubtful that I'll have access to a car that night). I presume it's at Radio Cherokee? Never been there, but I've heard good things.

3:12 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

jeez blogger has been on the spaz. i still want to go. kenny won't have his license for another three months so the car is MINE all MINE (for now). nick corich wants to come too but i haven't talked to anyone else... eh i'll just call you tomorrow as i'm sure you'll figure out when i call you tomorrow.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home