Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Baby baby baby!!!

I am an aunt!! Whee!!
My sister had her baby this morning at 2:49 am. :):)
I will post pictures later, I took a ton, but I am at my sister's apartment now and so I can't post any quite yet.
It was really funny, Pat (my brother in law) called yesterday at 5:20 and said that her water broke. We were at my great aunt and uncle's anniversary party, so we said goodbye to everybody and left for home. Then we drove the 3 and a half hours to Sedalia (except it only took 2 and a half - whoops). We stayed at the hospital for a little bit, but then it got boring because we were just sitting in the waiting room, and they knew it wasn't going to be anytime soon. So my parents and Pat's dad stayed at the hospital till the baby was born. Julia, Paul (my sister's fiance) and i went back to Beth and Pat's apartment and went to sleep. This morning we were all dead tired, but we went to the hospital and we got to see the baby and Pat and Beth. The baby is 7 pounds and a quarter of an ounce. He is 20 inches long. His name is Colin Kirk O'Malley. The baby is sooooo cute. I am in love. :) And he is going to be extremely spoiled because he is the first grandchild on both sides of the family. There are already a million pictures of him. Hehe.
I will be home tomorrow afternoon, and I will be very willing to show people my many pictures. hehe :)
toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

that's awesome! i love little babies :)

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!

9:56 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

OH MY GOD I am SO JEALOUS!! ahh! tell beth i say congratulations! and that is SUCH a cool name---god i'm flippin out katie this is awesome!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home