Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wow.

Summer has a magic to it. I've always known this, but I discover it everytime it rolls around. The sweltering heat, annoying bugs, the smell of the air conditioning in the house. And then, around 6pm, the sun starts to set and breeze comes along. And I think, where did that breeze come from? How many people have smiled at that gust of wind as it glided through their clothes, ruffling their hair? I jsut wanted to say I'm happy...and I'm glad it's summer. I'm glad you're my friends. And it's good to be home.

3 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

Alright... Gaaaaaaaaaaay.

6:36 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

oh stu. i'm glad ur back

9:39 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i like it keegan!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home