Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 28, 2006

MYTHBUSTERS!!!!!!

Well tonight was the MythBuster night. I thought it was amazing but I am obsessed with the Myth Busters. I was a little disappointed because they spent most of the time talking and at the end they did a real fast demonstration but it was one that was on a different episode. It was the one where they cool off beers with the fire extinguisher only this time they had to use soda.

The entire night was really funny. It was just how it was on the show - Jamie was a little dull and Adam was fucking hilarious. Even though they talked most of the time I was laughing the whole time it was great. It was soooooooo amazing. I got seats in the front row even though there was a huge fucking line. I was soo surprised there were spots in the front row left. I was extremely pissed that I did not get an autograph. Now that I think about it I knew which door they would be exiting from and I should have just stood around there and waited. But I am an idiot so I fucked that up royally. Anyway, I don't know if I will ever get over the disappointment of not getting an autograph for me, my dad, and Tom. But the show was awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

soo jealous!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home