Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Biiiiirrrrrddddd-uuuuuhhhhh!

So a Mourning Dove made its nest on top of our air conditioner. At first it flew away whenever we would open or close the blinds, but now it is used to us and it lets us take pictures of it and its eggs. Here are some pictures. Sorry for all the pictures but I just LOVE photoprahing wildlife, it is so much fun.








I want to name them. The babies are going to be soooo cute! The only problem is what we are supposed to do with them when we have to remove our air conditioner. Oh well I can't wait for the eggs to hatch! I'll get awesome pics if they hatch before the end of school.

3 Comments:

Blogger eat_this_corley said...

you should eat the eggs

4:12 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

No! I want them to hatch and to name them and take pictures.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

YES I AM WHORE

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home