Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Riiiiiiiiiight....

Okay, so I went home this past weekend to go shopping with a few friends and take advantage of a home-cooked meal. Fabulous. We're having dinner (Peter graced us with his presence for the night as well) and I look over at Dave and think, man you look kinda funny. Then it dawned on me. "Dave? Did you get your eyebrows waxed?" Turns out my dad was at the salon getting his hair done, and his stylist asked him if he wanted his eyebrows fixed. To him, that normally means cutting them down so he doesn't have mad scientist eyebrows, so of course he said yes. Next thing he knows she's putting hot wax on his eyebrows. That is my story. I thought you all might find that somewhat amusing, I know I laughed for a good 10 minutes at the table. Is anyone going to be back from March 24 to April 2? Oh, and Trumanites, I'll be up at Truman Saturday, March 25. I expect a good time. Thank you and good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

i'm going to be in then, except for the weekend of the 24th, because i'm going up to knox. lets hang out, nageek!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Ahhh! That story is hilarious!!

I laughed a lot Keegan.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home