Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

finals suck

i just wanna say, that finals suck. yes, that's right. i'm having finals right now. crazy, huh?
so far, I've luckily turned in my portfolio for creative writing which turned out to be a whopping 78 pages. My creative writing professor has also been quoted as saying that a "c" is commendable work. he also says he hasn't given more than a handful of "a"s in the past ten years so...so, i'm hoping for a "b".
Right now I'm studying for my Anthropology exam that will be 40% of my final grade. yeah. yahoo.
anyways, bitch, bitch, moan, moan. I can't wait for spring break!! I hope you all are managing all right. love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

hey, look! spring break!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

yay! i'm home now! yay!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home