Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So who's got the greatest roommate ever?

Right so Friday night I go out and we party and stuff. I'm drinking but don't let the alcohol hit me since I'm with a friend that doesn't drink. Anyway, so we got back to the dorms and we have a market right next door and the alcohol smacked me like a pimp slaps a bitch. I feel the need to buy food, so I buy a pack of Oscar Meyer Salami (sickenating, it tastes like shitty bologna) a jar of Nutella, cinnamon rolls, a half pound chimichanga and I think something else, but I don't remember. Anyway, I get back and a bunch of us get in a food fight with the salami and cinnamon rolls. My friend Julie has a few friends from North Carolina, one of which is a boy. He and Catherine hit it off, and before I knew it, I was locked out of my room and I could hear the bed rocking. Fabulous. I pounded on the door for 10 minutes until they opened it, grabbed my phone, keys, pillow and comforter and slept in the lounge. Fast forward to last night. Catherine decides to drink, which is fine, but she drinks a little too much. Half a bottle of vodka, 6 cups of wine, and a few beers later, she comes stumbling back into our room. She's spitting on the floor, on her clothes and everywhere. I ask if she's gonna harf, she says no, and climbs onto the top bunk (her bed). Alright so I get up to turn off the light and lock the door. I climb into bed, get situated and then I hear her characteristic burping/hiccuping noise that she makes right before she pukes. I sit up to run and grab the paper towels; too late. She projectile vomits all over the floor, on my bed, over my comforter, and makes it into an open drawer of her clothes, as well as a pile of clothes that she has on the floor. I crawl out of bed, flip the lights and basically just watch her puke all over the floor. I climb up to her bed to see if I can get her off the bunk and into the bathroom, and wham! guess who's not wearing clothes? Vag right out there in the open. Wonderful. So I pour her dead weight into pants and a shirt, and pull her off the bed, shove her into the bathroom. I start cleaning up, move my computer, a blanket, pillow and other essentials into the lounge and make myself a bed on the couch, AGAIN. Anyway, I'm in the lounge, pretty pissed and I decide to go check on her to make sure she didn't choke on her own puke. I walk in and it reeks, but I realize it's not the smell of puke. I walk closer to the beds, and I realize that she SHIT HER PANTS. Yes, my roommate shit her pants. And no little shit- it was one that had to have been brewing for days. And it smelled to high heaven. And now I need to go eat. I want to hear other people's stories about their roomies.

10 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

uuuuhhhh, my roommate hugs me when she hasn't seen me in a while, gave me a flower for christmas, makes me turn out the light in the room if i'm going to bed, even if she's going to come back really late, calls me "boo", and is generally the nicest roommate i could've asked for. but her boyfriend is coming next week, so we'll see if that lasts...

6:00 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

wow keegan... just wow

6:37 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

that really sucks keegan.

my roommate is just annoying. i dont even know how to explain. She is nice and all, but just really really annoying.

6:58 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

KATIE! A girl I go to school (Jessie?) with says she is friends with your roommate. Word.

10:35 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

my roommate has covered 3/4 of the room with her shit. parts of it are at least 3 feet high.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

literal shit jax? thats pretty insane... i'm pretty much non-sexually-non-lesbianly-in-love with my room mate...shes asian...which makes everything really cool... shes like this huge emo/punk/rock kiddo and a cool cat with a jump and jive to top it all off....

11:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

um... i don't have a roommate right now.. i get to live all alone (same for next year b/c i just found out i'm going to be an RA.. haha) anywho, last semester my roommate would walk around naked all the time have dance parties that way (not a little woman here either) and come home drunk alot and to combat a hangover she would drink two gallons of water (which normally ended up all over the bed/floor) and eat a packet of crackers.. so after that she'd get up like every 30 secs to pee and do her little dance... it was weird

8:26 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

PIP!! I know - once i was talking to my roomie, and we figured out that you both went to the same school. haha. i think we asked her once if she knew you - it was really early in the year i think.... hehe i forgot about that.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

roommates suck. while my stories no where near compares to your story, keegan, it still maintains that roomates suck. my roommate got really drunk one night and when we told her to stop drinking she started yelling at us that we weren't her mom and took three more shots to finish off a bottle. then she laid down and passed out on a couch. then we tried to wake her up to move her to her bed, but she pulled away and stumbled upstairs to the bathroom, groaning like frankenstein all the way. after a few minutes i decided to go check on her, but she wasn't in the bathroom. i got worried and happened to pull open the supply closet door next to it, and there she was, sitting on the floor with her pants at her ankles, passed out leaning against the wall, sitting in her own pool of piss. i didn't know what to do, so i woke her up and led her to the real bathroom where she passed out against the wall again. finally, i got one of meagan's friends (who knew a lot more about drinking than i) who convinced her to finally just make herself throw up. she did miss the toilet boil for some of it. then after we got her back to the room, she demanded on watching on of my movies to help her fall asleep and started yelling at me when i said i though she should just sleep. so we watched "spirited away" for about ten minutes and then she passed out again, but at least in her bed.
as i said, no where near keegan, but pretty bad.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i personally wouldn't mind a drunken, naked girl roommate...up until she pukes and shits her pants. damn keegan. just damn.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home