Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, January 07, 2006

this is amanda cause i'm a fucker that can't remember my damn password and carolyn is my bitch.

to the anonymous commenter from the city museum post: if you had eyes and maybe half a brain you'd be able to see that there was a previous post about the city museum. now, if you didn't happen to read it's not anyone else's fault that you are a dumbass and don't keep up with the posts on this blog (which is fine). We can assure you that no one was actually called about this. It was solely a read-it-on-the-blog-type of thing. So, I'm in a good mood right now. So, I'm going to be nice and just say go fuck yourself. Love and lipstick. Tata. Amanda
PS. Questions or comments? please post or call my cell.

10 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

you don't remember your password? it's mymomisblind. ha, that never gets old... until now.... ok, i'll shut up.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I'm tempted to try that and change it to something a little more vulgar. I'm not that mean.

And please, Amanda, I didn't know about the CM thing until today either. If it's not on the MS main page it's gonna be hard to find easily. I usually just skim for interesting material.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saturday night's alright

who's up for the city museum on saturday? i know i am going for sure so lets make it a party!

posted by Ponyboy Got Goosed
@4:35

ring a bell?

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

yeah it does, and whats your point? i posted to ask if people want to go. no calls were made- only that post, it was a general invite to all ms readers and members. so again... whats your point, anonymous?

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my point was that it was posted and the other anonymous person should open their eyes.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

hey too many anonymous peeps! come on people stand behind what you are saying!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

didnt we already discuss anonymous posts suck? or whatever

1:11 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Whoever has administrative privileges on this blog should probably forbid anonymous posting. Like NOW. It'll end a lot of unnecessary drama.

If you really need to, you could check your sitemeter. I'm assuming you have one. I don't remember.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

OH MY GOD PETER I LOVE YOUR PICTURE PROFILE THING!!!!!!!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

LOL I do too! It's the SIM version of me. My friend Maggie (BC) made it for me. I'm kinda pissed taht he looks better than me. I'm gonna ask her to kill him for me.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home