Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Winter Break Bonanza

ok so ya'll have been saying various things that you'd want to do during break, but its hard to keep track (at least for me. ok get this- i scheduled an appointment with a doc to talk about my memory probs... and i forgot when it is. go figure). so here it is. i know dailee wants to go to steinberg (sp?) ice rink, people want to go to a club or two, city museum is a must... what else do you guys want to do?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you girls gotta come to the crystal palace...

11:56 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i am going to the dmv - monday probably, after my dentist appointment so probably aorund like noon. call me if you wanna come! hehe

1:43 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i dont want to go to the city museum...we just went

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

meh i just dont want to go too soon. sometime in january would be good for me

3:53 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i havent been since august!! I am ready to go at like any time!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

o and nevermnd about the dmv, my mommy is taking me realyl early in the morning.

6:15 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

we can party it up at my house some time. its been a while since its seen a real party. just tell me when and i'll be there to unlock the door.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home