Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, December 01, 2005

what i did whilst not writing my paper...

ok so i was not writing my paper a while ago and noticed the socks i have on. ok you all know that i like socks. in fact, i collect them, and this got me thinking,"why should i just collect my socks? i should collect other people's socks too!" ok as weird as that may sound, my mind has intrigued me. so here it is people- if for some reason you want to send me one of your socks (preferably clean thank you very much) to add to my collection, i would love to have it! so please send them to me at truman. you can get my address off facebook, and if that doesnt work for you them just im me and i'll give it to you then. i tell ya, i cant wait to see the look on my roomie's face when she picks up our mail and there are a whole bunch of envelopes with socks in them. ok well thats all for now. gotta jet!

"to infinity and beyond!"

1 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

retret, you a FREAK! love, lala.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home