Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What the hell is your problem?

Sometimes, I ride my bike to work. Four familial members, one car, I don't always get to use it. So today, I'm riding through the lovely Tower Grove Park when I am approached by five or six girls who are also on their bikes. As I pass, one of them smiles a goofy smile. "She's cute," I think. Then, from one of their mouths I hear the word "Bitch" directed at me. Following the expletive, I feel a sharp pain on my left ring finger and then hear whatever they have just thrown at me hit the ground. I take a quick look to make sure I will not run into anything, then turn my head, and scream, "What the hell is your problem?" They laugh and shout more crap at me, which I do not comprehend. Then, I feel bad that I yelled. It didn't help anything, it only fueled my anger and made them taunt me even more. I do not like to think of myself as a violent person. I am just glad they didn't turn their bikes around and follow me. Because I was already completely out of breath.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

wtf. I hate people sometimes. Why do they think they can do stuff like that? I would have screamed at them, too, mrm.

10:57 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Hehe, this post just reminded me of my plan to get a concealed weapon permit when i get out of college. Except I wont carry a gun cause those are messy. Id pick up something like this. http://www.visualart.ro/test/data/media/28/Dagger.jpg

11:03 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

actually scratch the dagger idea, i found the pic i was looking for. FF8 anyone? http://www.fantasysquare.com/store/images/Accessories/gunblade.jpg

11:10 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

yeah gunblades. or maybe just "yeah" to the hot SeeD's who carry them.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home